Fish is an excellent source of Omega fatty acids, high in protein and has a good amount of nutrients which are healthy for both the heart and the brain. King Fish is relatively easy to prepare compared to other sea food like Shrimp or Lobster. I get my king fish from local farmers market, they do the clean up and slice the fish for me. So all I have to do it is marinate and bake it. When make it right, you will get hooked to the taste.
900 g kingfish
1/2 teaspoon chili powder (cayenne)
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon Ginger powder
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
1 teaspoon Coriander powder
2 1/2 teaspoons cumin powder,
1 slice of lemon
1. Wash and dry the fish slices.
2. Marinate the fish with the salt, turmeric, chili, garlic, ginger, coriander, cumin powder and olive oil for 1/2 an hour.
3. Pre- heat oven to 180C and Put the fish in a baking dish.
4. Bake it for 15 - 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
5. Take it out and sprinkle little bit of Lemon juice on the fish.
You can enjoy the baked King Fish with Sautéed Vegetables or Bean Salsa.